Name: Lindsey Kathryn
Birthday: August 27th
Birthplace: Waco, TX
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown with blonde highlights (some natural/others are not)
Height: 5'3
Ethnicity: German, Irish, French (I think)...I know for sure on the first one
Weakness: Good Food
Most missed memory: Family Trips (Disneyworld, Tennessee, Colorado, etc)
Thoughts first waking up: I don't want to get up
Last time you cried: Don't remember
Song title that currently says how you feel: Nothing right now
What is the perfect day for you: Anytime with lots of laughter and a day off from work
Ever been asked for an autograph? Nope
How do you vent anger? Cry and yell
Who do you talk to most on the phone? My Mom or Joe
As a kid, were you a lego builder? My little brother had legos that I played with sometimes, but I was more of a baby doll person
Do you chew on your straws? No
Do you sing in the shower? No
Who's the last person you stayed up late talking to on the phone to? Joe (when he works overnight)
The last place you went to in a plane? Never been on a plane
Do you cry at weddings? Not usually
Are you afraid of the dark? Only if I am in a strange place
What are you addicted to? Movies I've seen a thousand times (You've Got Mail, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, and many more), the food network
Crunchy or creamy peanut butter? Creamy
Who do you fight with the most? I guess Joe...but we don't argue that much
Who can you tell anything to? Mom, Joe
Who can't you get enough of? My family and friends
Who makes you laugh the most? Ryan, Joe, my mom
What is the worst feeling ever? My family/friends being mad at me. When people I love are hurting and its possible I was on the other end!
How many pillows do you sleep with? Three (they are all kind of flat)
How many rings before you answer your phone? A couple or so
How many times do you press the "snooze" button? Depends on the day
How do you sleep? Hard...on my side, and Most nights I sleep on the couch (since Joe is at work)
Last time you laughed: Last night while playing a game with our friends
Ever looked at someone ugly and said "EWWW"? No, but at something ugly - yes!
What is your favorite color? Purple
What is your favorite state? Texas!
4 years ago




1 comment:
Lindsey, Never been on a plane!!! Whoa, a fantasy idea is floating around in my head. I want to get you on a plane along with like your mom, my mom, Jessica, Jennifer, Beth, Stephanie, Anna(Momo), and the neatest group of ladies we can think of and take a trip overseas to, ideally Paris, but more likely London and have a girls getaway. Granted this would have to happen when we are all able to afford it and either have kids old enough to join us or hubbies willing to stay home. Hmm, yea David will not let me go overseas without him (he loves to travel) and I am sure Mike would have to be with Beth and you would probably miss Joe too much.....So scratch the whole idea. If you ever get on a plane sometime let me know so I can bug you about how you liked it. Yeah, that's a much easier plan.
Post a Comment