Monday, June 8, 2009

Baby Shower

My aunts and cousin hosted a baby shower for me yesterday. We played two games and ate some yummy food. We had punch, fruit, nuts, and delicious cupcakes with homemade vanilla buttercream frosting that my aunt made. YUMMY!!! We got a lot of stuff (or I guess I should say, Kylie got a lot of stuff). We got the bedding set, diaper genie, nursery organizer cart, a scrapbook, toys, and tons of clothes and bibs. I have a lot of washing to do before Kylie arrives. She has so many clothes I am going to have to change her at least three times a day so that she can wear everything before she outgrows them. Every outfit is really cute! The scrapbook we got was really special. My cousin's mom made it for us. She has every page decorated, and all I have to do is fill it in. I can't wait to fill it up! I had a lot of fun at the shower and really appreciate everyone for everything that was done. After I got home I unpacked all of the gift bags and kind of put everything away. The clothes are in the crib waiting to be washed, and everything else is put up where it is going to go (for now). I have a lot of organizing to do. I'm going to wait for my other shower before I really start organizing.
My friend and my aunts on my mom's side are hosting a shower for me this coming Sunday. I can't wait!


DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT
We had another doctor's appointment last Tuesday. Doctor said everything is looking good. Next appointment is scheduled for Friday, June 12th. She is going to do another ultrasound just to make sure I have to have a C-Section. I am not getting my hopes up. If July 1st is still the date, we only have 23 days until Miss Kylie's arrival. I am getting really excited!!!!

No comments: