So even though the tickers on my blog show 42 days to go, there are really only 30. I can't believe that in a month, Kylie will be here! I am getting excited and nervous. There is still alot to do before she comes. I still have to finish decorating/organizing the nursery, wash her clothes and blankets, and get myself prepared (mentally and physically) for her arrival. I guess we better get moving soon because she will be here before we know it. We especially need to get done soon because I have noticed that even the smallest tasks wear me out. I was worn out after just going to Wal-Mart for 30 minutes. Exhaustion is setting in for sure!
I was in a wedding this past weekend. I was a very pregnant bridesmaid. The couple that got married works with us at the PD. It was an outside wedding and my dress was black. The night of the rehearsal was hot. When I got home I felt like I had an inch of sweat and dirt on me. GROSS! Luckily, the day of the wedding wasn't too hot, but there were bugs everywhere. During the ceremony there were flies and gnats flying around everyone. We had a good time, but had to leave early because I had to be at work for the early shift the next day. After getting home I figured I would sleep like a rock, but I was wrong. I slept maybe two hours and then I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. It wouldn't have been bad if I didn't have to get up at 5:15 the next morning. Joe didn't get much sleep either. Finally I decided that I would try and sleep in my chair in the living room. Joe said he would sleep on the couch. Not even five minutes after getting into my chair, I was asleep. I think my body is used to the chair now because that is where I have been sleeping the past few weeks while Joe works. The couch is no longer comfortable to me. I can't wait to be able to sleep in my own bed without having to change positions every few hours because I get uncomfortable. I know I will lose some sleep when the baby comes, but being able to sleep on my stomach and back will be nice. I love my sleep! Hopefully Kylie will love her sleep time too :)
I have two showers coming up. My aunts on my dad's side are hosting a shower for me on June 7th, and then the next Sunday my friend Tricia and my aunts on my mom's side are hosting another shower for me. I am excited for my showers to finally be here. It is going to be a busy two weekends. After the last shower, there will only be two and a half weeks until Kylie arrives!
We have another appointment tomorrow. I think it is going to be another short one, but I guess we will see. I am going to ask the doctor if she is for sure on the C-Section date. I think she was making the call to the hospital after the last appointment, but I want to make sure she isn't changing the date on me.
4 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment