Sunday, December 7, 2008

I forgot to mention on the last post that our next appointment is January 12, 2009. It would have been a few days sooner, but we are going to be out of town for vacation with friends.

Nothing else has been going on. I was off for the past four days, and really did not want to come back to work. My Christmas shopping is almost done. I have a few more gifts to buy (for Joe, R, Dad, and Mom), but other than that I am done. Everything that I have bought is wrapped and under the tree. R and I went shopping yesterday, and bought quite a bit of stuff. After I got home, I wrapped everything! It wore me out!

That's it for now!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

YOu go girl! I have the gift but need to wrap. WHen I got pregnant I was constantly tired. I think the Lord knew that pregnancy and the holidays would not mix so He had us get preggers just after the new year.