Kylie has never had her hair cut. She was born with almost no hair so I waited for it to grow long enough for a bow. She finally got enough hair for a ponytail and bow on top of her head. I can even get it in pigtails and a bigger ponytail if I have enough time (and she stays really still which doesn't happen often). I didn't want to get it cut for a while because it took so long to grow to the length it is now. Her hair has natural curl so it looks shorter when it is really curly. We decided to finally get her hair cut (trimmed) this past weekend. She was so excited to go the "haircut store". We picked a place that does only kid's cuts because we figured she would do better. The place we went has cars for the kids to sit in and the child gets to pick a movie to watch while they get their hair cut. Kylie picked a pink Barbie jeep to "drive" and Toy Story to watch. She says it was Toy Story 3 (her favorite movie) so we let her think that. She only got a little trim. I didn't want to cut to much. After her haircut she got to pick a cute little bow for her hair, a balloon, sucker, and a bear tattoo. She did great at the "haircut store". It was a little pricier than a regular hair cutting place, but it was kind of worth it because she was distracted long enough to get her hair trimmed.
![]() |
| Before (the "horns" on top are from taking out her ponytail) |
![]() |
| Getting her hair cut like a big girl. |
![]() |
| After |







1 comment:
Still adorable!
Post a Comment