Kylie with Jason Smith, the football player from Baylor who went pro. He and Joe are good friends and he says that Kylie is named after him (his middle name is Kyle)
Kylie in her camo saying "Sic Em Bears"
Kylie and her Daddy(the blanket behind them is a police officer blanket...i know all you can see is the word Drugs)
I haven't blogged in forever. We haven't had access to the internet for over two weeks. We had to switch internet service providers due to our original one no longer servicing our area. Since my last post I have been busy taking care of Kylie. She is wake alot more now. She loves to hold her head up and look around at everything. Everything is going good. She goes for her two month checkup on Sept 4th. Hard to believe she is already that old. Time is really flying. I go back to work on Sept 1st. I don't really want to, but have to :(:(:(:(
+167.jpg)
+153.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment