Monday, May 18, 2009

Coming Sooner than we thought...

Looks like Kylie will be here sooner than expected. I had an ultrasound today and was told I have to have a C-Section. Doctor scheduled it for July 1st. She said not to hold her to that date, but she was on the phone setting it up with the hospital when we left the doctor's office.
So even though my ticker shows 56 days to go, we really have 44 days! I'm excited that she will be here sooner, but kind of upset that I have to have a C-Section. I think Joe is glad that we have a date set, so that he won't have to get a phone call at work and rush to the hospital. This way we can go in together and not have to rush around before heading to the hospital. Doctor said everything else is looking good. The baby weighs about 4 1/4 pounds right now. Next appointment is scheduled for June 2nd.

1 comment:

Marcia said...

You are fast! (hey, but so am I!)