Friday, April 24, 2009

Pictures

I'm bored and I don't really have anything to blog about so I thought I would post some pictures. I'm at work, so I don't have much of a selection to choose from. Only a few wedding pictures. I will have to post some from my home computer after work.


Not sure what kind of look is on my face in picture below...I think I was laughing at something. Can't believe it has been two and a half years since we got married! Time flies.
I can't wait to post pictures of the three of us. Only 80 days (or so) to go!




Here is another one I found (took it from my mom's blog) It was one of the many engagement pictures that our friend Mark took for us.



A few more saved on my desktop at work.


Dancing at our reception My brother and Joe doing some kind of dance

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh, I want to see more since I didn't get to join you in celebrating this joyous day for you both. You look gorgeous, as every bride should look on her big day.

Marcia said...

cute cute cute...and the song is perfect!!