Sunday, January 25, 2009

15 Weeks and 6 days Down...

169 days (about 24 weeks) to go!

I can't believe it has already been 15 weeks (almost 16). I also can't believe that in less than five months I will be holding a baby in my arms. I can't wait! I am really nervous, but also excited.

Now only if my morning sickness (that doesn't really happen in the morning) would go away for good. I have read that is it suppose to go away around week 12, but some unlucky women get to experience it for the entire pregnancy. I hope I am not one of those women. It hasn't been that bad except for when I work my odd shifts at work. When I work the afternoon shift I am fine, but the two days that I work graveyard shift I get sick every morning sometime between 3 and 4a. It is not fun to be sick at work. It makes it really difficult to work when I am getting sick while officers are making traffic stops, arresting people, and the phone won't quit ringing. I am the only one in the dispatch office, so I can't just stop working. Hopefully it stops really soon!!!

Since we probably won't find out what gender the baby is until she/he arrives, we have picked out two names. We keep finding names that we like, but I think we have found the ones that we will stick with. Can't wait to be a family of three.

No comments: